Guest Interview: Life and Leadership Coach and Author – Sabine Gedeon
Are you struggling with all of the changes 2020 has brought? Sabine walks us through a powerful four-step process to improve our emotional agility when dealing with change. Plus, this episode is packed with practical approaches to increase self-leadership and embrace personal transformation.
Sabine Gedeon is a Speaker, Certified Life and Leadership Coach, and Author of Transformed, The Journey to Becoming. As a Transformational Leader, she helps her clients identify and overcome their self-sabotaging behavior, take action towards the goals they really want to achieve, and unapologetically step into their leadership identity and power.
With a focus on personal growth, self-leadership, and professional development, Sabine aims to facilitate the transformation process for high-achieving, mission driven-leaders, so they can gain the Clarity, Courage, and Confidence needed to effectively lead themselves and others.
Sabine has spent the past decade supporting leaders and professionals in their career development within Fortune 100 companies and in her own business, and has helped hundreds of professionals breakthrough barriers, uncover or build their leadership capabilities, and experience personal and professional growth.
Sabine knows first-hand the amount of faith and courage it takes to break away from the norm and step into something new or bigger than yourself. Using her personal experiences and professional training as a benchmark, she hopes to help lead millions of others through their unique paths of purpose, impact, prosperity, and legacy.
- 1:58 – Getting to Know Sabine
- 4:57 – Sabine’s Morning Routine
- 7:56 – What Sabine is Reading
- 8:52 – Talking about Sabine’s Book and How She Got Started
- 14:04 – Importance of Reflection
- 14:45 – Using Self-Leadership to Get Unstuck
- 17:41 – Narrative Shifting: Reframing Failure and Assumed Constraints
- 21:36 – Challenge Constraints Daily
- 24:38 – Coming from a Position of Learning
- 25:50 – A Practice and Principle of Emotional Agility
- 30:42 – Looking at Chance as an Opportunity
- 37:24 – Move with Support
- 39:00 – Connecting with Sabine
- Sabine Gedeon
- “Commanding Your Morning: Unleash the Power of God in Your Life,” Cindy Trimm
- “Think and Grow Rich: or Men and Woman who Resent Poverty,” Napoleon Hill
- Ken Blanchard Books
- “Transformed: the Journey to Becoming,” Sabine Gedeon
- “Emotional Agility,” Dr. Susan David
- Boss Yourself First Facebook Page
- Boss Yourself First Instagram